Site news

Life & Health Live Webinar

Picture of Robert Beverly (admin)
Life & Health Live Webinar
by Robert Beverly (admin) - Thursday, December 6, 2018, 9:13 AM

Every other Wednesday at 6:00pm, Karin Klaassen will present a live webinar and Q&A. All online students are welcome to attend. The webinar will start at 6:00pm and go until 8:00pm at the latest.

Here is a link to attend: https://www.bigmarker.com/andy-beverly-school/Life-Health-Tutor . You can attend just by following the link on Wednesday. We hope you enjoy the webinar!

You will need the LH Exam Prep Book since Karin will reference this during the webinar. You can download it under the State Exam Prep Videos Section of your course. 

Below are the scheduled dates and subjects for the live webinar
Dec 5 ..... Life
Dec 19 ..... Health
Jan 9 ..... Annuities and Statutes
Jan 23 ..... Life
Feb 6 ..... Health
Feb 20 ..... Annuities and Statutes
Mar 6 ..... Life 
Mar 20 ..... Health
Apr 3 ..... Annuities and Statutes
Apr 17 ..... Life
May 8 ..... Health
May 22 ..... Annuities and Statutes
Jun 5 ..... Life 
Jun 19 ..... Health

Thank you,
Chutimon, Course Admin

Picture of Rab Beverly
Re: Life & Health Live Webinar
by Rab Beverly - Friday, December 7, 2018, 11:00 AM

Below are the previous webinar sessions - I will update this list from time to time (remind me if you're looking for a recent one and I have not put it here yet). The video hosting site will ask you to put in a name and email address to get access. After that you might have to refresh the page to get the video to play. You can move back and forth through the video if you want to re-watch certain parts (use the controls at the bottom of each video).

12/5/2018 Life - Karin Klaassen

11/14/2018 Annuities and Statutes - Karin Klaassen

11/7/2018 Health - Karin Klaassen

10/17/2018 Life - Karin Klaassen

10/3/2018 Annuities and Statutes - Karin Klaassen

(Edited by Chutimon, Course Admin ABS - original submission Friday, 16 November 2018, 9:21 AM)